This is one of those songs made for a sing-a-long. There is just something about this song that makes everyone sing it when it comes on. Luckily it is one of those songs that still sounds decent no matter how tone deaf (or drunk) the singer might be.
All videos from Youtube. Enjoy!
The original - Tom Petty Free Fallin. After seeing these outfits I will no longer claim to be an 80's baby.
You wonder how John Mayer can be a _____ (I'm sure you will find a fitting word) and still make women swoon. Watch this video and you will never wonder why again.
I thank Pandora for making me love Ben Rector (so much so he now has his own station on my account). I think you will fall in love with his music too after this post!
Listen to this song closely. Chamillionaire manages to integrate Free Fallin into his own song. Pretty impressive. Not a typical cover in any sense. Pimp C also had a similar cover sampling the song.
Keith Urban adds some country flavor to Free Fallin
Deana Carter gives us the women's version of the song.
Happy listening. Any songs you like to listen to no matter who is singing them?
love your music posts!!! thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteAwe thanks!! I'm glad you enjoy them :)
ReplyDelete