Since I'm moving I have gotten rid of some of these things, but here are some of my favorite things that I have gotten to appreciated all year long. There are a few other favorites I had but these are the best of the best.
Call me a typical girl, but I lovvvvve pictures.
![]() |
| Awhile ago I bought these picture frames by Butch & Harold from ideeli |
![]() |
| Add caption |
![]() |
| Worked out perfectly for me. Love that they are low maintenance to pack |
![]() |
| Bless my Grandmothers heart she made me two different inspirational frames. Love her & love them. Quite possibly two of my favorite things. |
![]() |
| Sometimes iPhones do take good pictures & these are three of my favorites. While I do have a few "pieces of art" I like using my own, lets me remember memories & counts as decoration. Done & Done. Again you can call me a typical girl, but I lovvvvve candles. Have way to many and too many favorites, but these two candle holders make even plain candles great. ![]() Something else I love. Wine. Wine to me is practical. It doubles a decor because a full wine rack is decorative as is some of the nicer bottles once they are empty. Another ideeli purchase was this wine chiller. I use purchase loosely because I was able to score for free or nearly free because of a credit I had on the website. Going along with the cheap wine items was this Ikea wine rack. I've started to collect crosses. I am Catholic, but that's not why I collect them. I do it because I love how many different styles are out there. The one on the left was in my bathroom. It is heavy cast iron and gorgeous. The center is one I've had my whole life & is more than just decor. The one on the right is actually larger than this picture portrays. It hung above my bed lets just say a few times my wall was bumped and it shook & I thought it was going to fall. Some items are more practical and not just for decoration, like my drapes. On the left are my black out black drapes. Nothing glamorous, but having high windows means it took awhile to find. It is always bright outside my window 24/7 so these were a Godsend. I've had numerous guests not realize what time it was because of how dark my apartment was. I also had these tie backs. They added a bit of glamour. The drapes were from Target and hold backs from Walmart. Hey, if its cute I don't care where its from. I have a weak spot for ZGallerie. I mean did I really need a magnetic dartboard. (Obviously I answered yes). While I haven't played it as often as I should it did double as decoration. Andddd it was perfect because when us girls go out it sometimes take a bit longer to get ready, so it did entertain the guys for a bit. These two items are just two random items around my apartment. ![]() Another Ideeli find was this punching bag. Yeah, it took away from the "prettiness" of my apartment & also creeped me out a few times at night in the dark when it looked like a person and not a harmless thing that I beat on. What kind of apartment would I have if I didn't have something Steelers in it. Don't worry, I had two terrible towels a Steelers blanket and this sign: I hope you enjoyed me sharing these with you. What are some of your favorite items in your apartment? Do you have any favorite websites/stores for shopping for decorative items? If you never have checked out Zgallerie, Gilt, or Ideeli I highly recommend all of them. Gilt and Ideeli are daily deal websites that have designer items for reasonable prices. I know at least ideeli is invite only so feel free to use my links if you want to do some shopping. Hope you had a happy Friday! |






















I've never thought about doing anything with iPhone pictures... So smart! Since it's basically the only camera I ever have with me, haha
ReplyDeleteHaha thanks. After a little "mishap" it is my only camera for awhile. I have the first iphone (holding out for the 5 before I upgrade) and it does surprisingly take good pictures every once in awhile. My apartment has the worst lighting so I was pleasantly surprised how some of these turned out.
ReplyDeleteThe pink flower picture in the frame was my wallpaper on my phone for the longest time and everyone would always ask where I downloaded it from lol
If you ever want to print pictures you can just take your phone and its USB cord (the one that attaches to charge works fine) to any store that has the self print kiosks, plug it in and print away :)