I also got some exciting news today. I'll have to share it in a bit though.
Butttt I was thinking some of you are probably being responsible adults and need a boost to get you over the hump of Wedensdays with the weekend in sight. Even though almost every day is the weekend I'm looking forward to Friday because I have a friend, Crystal, coming to town. So here is a little bit of happiness a la music videos on youtube to hopefully speed up the week. Enjoy!
Lil big of Coolio's Gangsta's Paradise
Know how I always say that things always seem to find their way to you? Well this song came on today & Mr. McGraw agrees as he sings, "Ain't it funny how you always find just what you need" in Somebody Must be Prayin for Me.
Not much gets better than The Crossroads.
Breathe, Stretch, Shake (Let it Go)
Little Bit of Mumford & Sons
Some live The Clarks
And finally some Nada Surf
What are some of your favorite songs that always make you happy? Do any of you have a favorite summer memory or favorite summer?
I think I've said this before, but I really love your music posts! I love a lil' Gangsta's Paradise with breakfast haha
ReplyDelete