Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday Favorites: The Sweet Life


It is some times hard to sift through all the blogs on the internet to find one that is worthy of your very precious time.  But I absolutely adore Jessica over at How Sweet It Is because of her blog.  In life I appreciate sarcasm, wit, beautiful pictures and a good drink. Plus I always appreciate Pittsburghers over all others.  Jessica is all of those things.

I've been following her blog for awhile now (after going back and looking at her archives even) and I must say it is one of the blogs I have followed the longest.  Not many people could incorporate cute babies (both human and furry) and adorable heels into a food blog, but Jessica sure does.

I think what draws me back is while some food bloggers seem pretentious like they never have a recipe attempt go bad or their kitchen is always immaculate Jessica is down to Earth.

I promise you will not be disappointed.  If you need a happy hour drink or a football  watching recipe pop on over to her blog today and you will be set for a happy weekend.  

I know my weekend will be happy - Shopping trip to Grove City (well happy until I take a look at my bank account Monday).

Enjoy :)  & If you have any great blogs I should check out feel free to email them over to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment