Thursday, October 6, 2011

iHeart

We all know I love my iPhone.  I am also quite enamored with my Mac. I think the fact that so many all over the globe showed love for Steve Jobs after his passing yesterday is the testament to his greatness.  

Everyone has always used the word VISIONARY to describe him and he truly is.  However, so many people can imagine what the future may hold, yet Jobs reached out and created it.  I'm telling you some day we will all use Jetpacks to get from one place to another, but as someone who probably should have failed physics ( and nearly geometry) I would never go out and create this.  Jobs did.  He took his visions and created amazing products that many of us couldn't have even dreamed about.  More importantly his influence and strides that he took with these products will just continue to spur other advances.

One thing I do wish is that medical advances were on par with technological advances.  The two are closely tied together.  So many people mentioned yesterday that they wanted to go out and get the new iPhone to support Jobs.  Imagine how much it would help if everyone chipped in that money to research Pancreatic cancer (or another cause close to their heart).

Steve Jobs is one of those people who honestly made the world a brighter place than it was before him.  Hopefully his family can find peace in knowing how beloved he was.

No comments:

Post a Comment